Sunday, February 16, 2014

how to make keywords from google

who give us keywords?

it is a common question which every new blogger person ask or search from search engine and it's answer is search engine robot. Search engines do have robots who take looks on seo settings and it is also known as search engine optimization settings. Search Engine Robot read your material, blog and then it match takes at least a week to give your blog in search engines and then search engine robot gives you keywords like if you have a blog on sexual health solutions and questions about sexual health so search engine will give  keywords as Sexual Health Topics, Sexual Health, Sexual Health Questions and Answers. I take a example from my blog which is (http://www.doctr4gladness.blogspot.com) I made this blog and now I am getting keywords from google, yahoo, bing, ask and other search engines on my blogger blog. I did my best seo settings in which I did all things according to seo training and I followed basic 10 steps which you should read to generate keywords. Visit 10 basics of seo for blogger blog below.

Click Here to read 10 steps of seo

1 comment:

  1. Nice article about keyword. I think It will work because when I did same thing on my own blog so there was a solid solid. Thanks for helping me about Generating keywords from Google.

    ReplyDelete